DESKO is hiring a Regional Sales Manager for Germany, Austria and Switzerland (m/f/d)
DESKO is hiring a Regional Sales Manager (m/f/d) for DACH who will be responsible for developing and expanding the customer base and business in the region. You will work from home or at our headquarters in Bayreuth and report to a Vice President of Sales.
- Responsible for DESKO business development within the DACH region
- Further development and implementation of active projects with the existing customer base
- Establishment and development of additional, revenue-generating sales channels (end customers, solution resellers, integrators and OEM)
- Development of new business areas, cold calling and end customer development as required
- Work with the Vice President of Sales to shape and adjust regional strategy accordingly based on market changes
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to continuously grow brand presence in the region
- Maintain and update sales forecast on a regular basis
- Participate in conferences and trade shows both domestically and internationally
- 25 - 50% travel
- At least 5 years of successful field sales experience, preferably in hardware or software solutions sales
- Bachelor's degree (or comparable)
- Knowledge of security/access control, financial/banking markets and experience working with government and regulatory agencies
- Knowledge of credentials and identity solutions and biometric systems is a plus
- Experience with third-party software integration processes
- Ability to learn and present technical information
- Business fluent in German and English is a prerequisite
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM tool
- Experience working in an international team
- A permanent employment contract and very good development opportunities
- Attractive conditions and security of a successful international company for 30 years
- A modern, fully air-conditioned workplace with height-adjustable desk and automatic ventilation system with filters according to the latest standards or high-quality technical equipment for mobile working
- Free cold and hot drinks
- Parking place on the company premises
DESKO has engaged the personnel consultancy Wodzak.Littig for the selection process and initial screening of candidates. Please note that you will be contacted by a representative of Wodzak.Littig Personalberatung even if you have applied via the form below, via LinkedIn or another job portal.
Please note that official DESKO emails have only the following endings: .de, .com.
If you receive emails with other endings, we advise you to ignore them.