DESKO is hiring a Regional Sales Manager for North America
DESKO is hiring a Regional Sales Manager for North America who will be responsible for developing and expanding the customer base and business within the region. You are working for our US Sales Office and will report to a Vice President of Sales in the US. You will also interact with our headquarters in Germany daily.
- Accountable for DESKO business growth within the North American territory
- Continue to develop and execute on active projects with existing customer base
- Create and develop multiple channels to market (end user, solution reseller, integrator, and OEM) to drive revenue growth
- Ability to develop new business, engage in cold calling and end customer development activities if necessary
- Work with VP of Sales to manage and adjust the regional strategy appropriately based on market changes
- Manage current accounts and channels in an appropriate manner, generating development plans where appropriate
- Attend conferences and sales meetings as required both domestic and international
- Maintain and update forecast on a regular basis, growing the pipeline of business
- Provide feedback and work effectively with company marketing, engineering, and sales resources on geographic requirements for new product development and brand presence
- Have a presence in the market with approx. 25-50% travel
- Technical Selling Background, preferably in hardware or software solution sales
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years successful outside sales experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of Travel (Airline/Airport), Hospitality, Security/Access Control, and Financial/Banking vertical markets
- Knowledge of the Government sector is beneficial
- Experience with document scanning and identity solutions
- Knowledge of biometrics and third party software integration process
- Ability to learn and present technical information
- Fluency in English
- Optional - fluency in Spanish would be beneficial
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM package
- Experience with working with an international team
- Ability to work from a home office. Location is flexible with preference to the Houston, TX area.
DESKO has engaged Wodzak.Littig as a HR consulting service for the selection process and initial screening of candidates. Please be aware that you will be contacted by a representative of Wodzak.Littig, even if you applied via the form below, via LinkedIn or any other job portal.
Please note that official DESKO emails have only the following endings: .de, .com.
If you receive emails with other endings, we advise you to ignore them.