Sales Manager D-A-CH Area (m/f/d), Home Office possible
We need support for our regional sales team in Europe!
- Do you enjoy working with people from different cultures?
- Do you have experience in active sales and are you looking for a career change or career move?
- Would you like to work for a modern, successful medium-sized company?
- Are you keen on working in a niche market, with exciting end customers and in a technical environment?
- Sales of solutions for ID document authentication, including hardware (the scanner) and software
- Area: D-A-CH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- Responsible for the sales: channel partners, software and hardware integrators, final customers, customer loyalty, sales development and achievement of sales targets
- New customer acquisition and support of existing customers, with the support of a sales assistant and a technical team
- Customer and trade fair visits
- Report to the EMEA VP of Sales based in Paris (France)
- The internal sales team will be there to assist you
- German mother tongue and fully fluent English
- 1 to 3 years of experience in sales, ideally international sales and preferably in the region mentioned
- Business-oriented studies (High Business School, Business license or Master or similar)
- Strong communication skills
- Intercultural competence
- Independent, solution-oriented, persistent and very organized
- A technical background is a plus
- Availability for business trips (20-30% of your time)
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Ability to drive and lead complex projects in a challenging commercial and technical environment
- Will to work on long-term relationships, build a personal trust with key customers, create new partnerships, build up a network of active resellers
- Ability to build an argument, understand and explain technical solutions and convince key decision makers
- Ability/will to work in the following main industries: Governments (Ministry of Interior, Police departments, City Halls), Gaming, Tax refund, Access Control, Hotels, Banking
- Ability/will to work with: IT directors, Senior Solution designers, Senior Project Managers and Heads of Procurement
What the people who work at DESKO say
"We can only offer added value to the customer if we ask questions and listen carefully."
Alberto Boggetti, Sales Director (EMEA)
A modern workstation equipment inlcuding two screens is standard at DESKO, so no team member has to work with a slow PC and outdated IT technology.
As a Sales Manager you are on the road a lot. Of course, we will provide you with a suitable vehicle for this purpose.
Team spirit is very important to us. If a team gets on well together, it can successfully complete projects together. That's why we believe that joint activities and events are just part of the game.
Permanent employment contract
Permanent employment contracts are a matter of course for us. Because we believe in the success of the company through many years of service.
Full-time or part-time? Let's find the best solution together.
Flexible solutions for home office
Flexible working plays an important role in achieving a good work-life balance. That is why we provide each team member with a laptop. This allows them to work flexibly from home in consultation with their colleagues. This makes it possible to reconcile family and career.
30 days vacation
Possibilities for further training
What qualifications should I have for this position?
For the position of a Sales Manager at DESKO, it is not only important that you enjoy contact with different people and cultures. If you have the ability to drive and manage complex projects in a challenging commercial and technical environment, then this job is perfect for you. If you also enjoy working on long-term customer relationships, building personal trust with key customers and a network of active resellers, then you should definitely apply.
It is also very important that you have a good technical understanding and are not afraid of new technical developments or of being away from the office due to business trips.
Is the job also something for career changers?
In this case, the job is not suitable for career changers. Ideally, you should already have 2-3 years of experience in international sales.
Your great strength lies in communication, technical and intercultural understanding? Great, then this is your "perfect match".
What tasks are waiting for me?
As a Sales Manager, you will mainly be in contact with customers and prospects to provide them with the best possible advice and solutions. This could be done by phone, email or by visiting customers on site.
The close cooperation with the head office in Germany is also essential. You will be in daily contact with the internal sales team. Our support and marketing teams are also based in Germany and will work closely with you.
Have we aroused your interest?
As a global company, our main business is outside Germany. The English language is essential in our daily work. For this reason we ask you to submit your application completely in English. Many thanks. Send your resume with details of your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to:
or by email to: email@example.com
Please note that official DESKO emails have only the following endings: .de, .com.
If you receive emails with other endings, we advise you to ignore them.