Software Engineer (m/f/d) Linux
DESKO is looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) with focus on image processing (Computer Vision)
- You will work as part of our R&D team on the development of innovative hardware and software solutions for the optical capture and analysis of travel documents.
- You port our DESKO products into the Linux world.
- You will be responsible for the entire software life cycle from specification, conception, implementation to software maintenance.
- You advise colleagues from other departments as well as external project partners on technical issues.
- Completed studies in the field of (business) computer science, (business) mathematics, physics, sciences or engineering or a subject-related professional training (e.g. IT specialist) ideally with professional experience
- Analytical thinking, independent working, sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- German and English conversationally fluent in speech and writing
- Practical and conceptual experience in development in at least one high-level programming language (ideally C/C++ )
- Ideally previous experience in development under Linux and/or embbeded Linux
- Good knowledge of Linux
- High motivation and willingness to perform for this task
- A comprehensive and individual induction into the DESKO world
- A permanent employment contract and very good development opportunities
- Possibility of home office
- Flat hierarchies
- Attractive conditions and securities of a successful international company since 30 years
- A modern, fully air-conditioned workplace with height-adjustable desk and automatic ventilation system with filters according to the latest standard
- Free cold and hot drinks
- Parking area on the company premises
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your application to
Mr. Alexander Zahn
or by email to: email@example.com
Please note that official DESKO emails have only the following endings: .de, .com.
If you receive emails with other endings, we advise you to ignore them.