Software Engineer (m/f/d)
DESKO is looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d).
- Requirements analysis, specification and system design for software projects
- Implementation of middleware and application components
- Collaboration in development teams for project and product development
- Support, assistance and advice to our customers for the respective solutions
- Degree in computer science or a subject-related apprenticeship, e.g. IT specialist, with relevant work experience
- Very good knowledge of .Net (C#). C/C++ as well as Java is advantageous
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- You are open-minded and work self-motivated in a team
- A permanent employment contract and very good development opportunities
- Attractive conditions and securities of an international company that has been successful for 30 years
- A modern, fully air-conditioned workplace with height-adjustable desk and automatic ventilation system with filters according to the latest standards
- Cold and hot drinks free
- Parking on the company premises
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send your application to
Mr. Alexander Zahn
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that official DESKO emails have only the following endings: .de, .com.
If you receive emails with other endings, we advise you to ignore them.