Software Engineer (m/f/d) with focus on manufacturing
We need support for our software development team in Bayreuth
- Working in our development team on project and product development
- Software development from analysis of requirements to rollout
- Further development of the in-house manufacturing and QA software for the production of our hardware products
- Support of the users in the different production sites
- Completed study of computer science or a specialized vocational training, e.g. IT specialist, with relevant work experience.
- Very good knowledge of .Net / C#.
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience in database access (SQL, Entity Framework)
- Experience with frontend technologies (WPF, Windows Forms)
- Experience with source code management systems (GIT)
- Good written and spoken English
- Affinity to hardware-related development on and with electronic devices
What the people who work at DESKO say
"An important basis for this job is to enjoy programming manufacturing and testing software."
Norman Neugebauer, Head of R&D
Sitting for too long is detrimental to health, which is why all of our workstations are equipped with a height-adjustable desk.
Hot and cold drinks for free
You love tea or can only live with 8 cups of coffee a day? Here at DESKO you get as much as you want from both. For refreshment there are also cold drinks available, e.g. water, cola or juice spritzer.
Parking on the company premises
Whether car, motorcycle, scooter, bicycle, e-bike or city scooter, we offer an appropriate parking space for each vehicle.
Which qualifications should I have for this position?
Of course, it is important for the position that you are familiar with at least one of the required programming languages and the common frameworks. You are a generalist and enjoy working with new technologies. If you also like to work in a team, then you already have the most important qualities.
Is the job also something for career changers?
We are looking for people who enjoy programming, regardless of whether they have acquired this knowledge in an apprenticeship or a course of study, or whether they have acquired it themselves. If you also already have professional experience in the field, this will help you even more to cope with the requirements. What is important to us is what you can do, not where you learned it.
What tasks are waiting for me?
The main area of responsibility is the development of software for the devices and products developed by DESKO. For this purpose you create applications, product demos, software libraries and SDKs. The area of responsibility includes their specification and implementation as well as the documentation. You are responsible for the created software products over their entire life cycle and support their integration into customer environments.
Have we aroused your interest?
Send your application with details of your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations to:
Mr. Alexander Zahn
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that official DESKO emails have only the following endings: .de, .com.
If you receive emails with other endings, we advise you to ignore them.