DESKO ID-1 GO®
The first ID-1 scanner with forensic image resolution
The DESKO ID-1 GO® for reliable detail inspection of ID documents in credit card format is the first device to deliver laboratory quality to your desktop. This revolutionary ID scanner offers impressive forensic image resolution of up to 1,300 dpi, with rapid results and optimal functionality. This makes the compact desktop device an ideal choice for international use in government offices and for all areas related to Know Your Customer applications.
The ID-1 GO puts #forgersoutofbusiness
Check out the #forgersoutofbusiness series on LinkedIn
A whole new dimension of image quality
The ID-1 GO is ushering in a new era of document verification. It scans all ID documents in ID-1 format, such as credit cards, ID cards or driver’s licenses. With precise, high-quality resolution of up to 1,300 dpi, the scanner delivers amazingly high-resolution scans that can go head-to-head with forensic lab images. The scanner outperforms comparable commercial devices by more than twice the resolution. This tremendous image resolution enables zoom views that reveal even the smallest security features, making it possible to draw immediate conclusion about the ID’s authenticity. Manipulations and forgeries are easy to identify based on these details.
This makes the ID-1 GO perfect for international use in all sectors and KYC applications that require secure ID and identity verification of ID-1 formats, such as
- Public Authorities
- Police & Border Control
- Banking & Insurance
- Healthcare & Nursing
- Lawyers & Notaries
- Companies & Businesses
Magnetic strip reader
eIDs via RFID or NFC
The scanner features OCR technology as a standard. Depending on the equipment chosen, it can also act as an RFID and NFC reader, barcode scanner, magnetic strip reader or chip card reader.
Forensic quality 1,300 dpi resolution
The innovative scanner delivers unbelievably precise resolution of up to 1,300 dpi.
Accelerated ID verification
The high-performance scanner generates six image captures in a matter of seconds under three different light sources (VIS, IR and UV).
All data is read out in a single step – from magnetic strips to barcodes, contact chips and RFID.
Whether as a desktop device or as an OEM solution for integration in various systems – the ID-1 GO fits into any workspace and can be oriented vertically or horizontally.
- OCR technology for reading out the machine-readable zone (MRZ) and visible zone (VIZ) of identity documents in ID-1 format, such as IDs and driver’s licenses
- Highly precise optical scanning technology for high-speed scans
- Light sources: Infrared (IR) and visible light (VIS)
- OEM solution for integration in gates or kiosks possible
- RFID and NFC module: For reading out biometric passports
- Barcode scanner: For scanning 1D and 2D barcodes
- UV light: For checking security features
- Magnetic strip reader (MSR): Bidirectional swipe slot for all cards and documents with magnetic strips; 3-track
- Chip card reader: Chip card module to record synchronous and asynchronous chip cards
You can find more information in our data sheet. Download now!