To send your DESKO product in for repairs, please follow these steps
- Create an RMA number. You will then receive a RMA confirmation.
- Print the RMA confirmation and enclose it with your shipment to the DESKO Service Center.
- Ship the defective products, including all accompanying cables and power adapters, to your local DESKO Service Center. Use the original packaging or equivalent packaging for return shipment. Please note that the warranty becomes void for devices which are damaged during shipping or as a result of insufficient packaging.
- If your device is still within the warranty period, the DESKO Service Center will repair and ship back the device within 10 business days (shipping times not included).
- If the device is no longer under warranty, the DESKO Service Center will contact you with a cost estimate for the repairs. You will be asked to approve any costs for repairs that do not fall under warranty. After your approval, DESKO will repair and ship back your product including an invoice for repair costs.
- If you do not approve the repair costs, DESKO will (depending on your choice) either scrap the product or send it back at your expense. In either case, DESKO will charge 50.00 euros for inspecting the product.
- If you are not certain whether your product actually has a hardware defect or just requires a firmware update, please contact our support team first.
- If the DESKO Service Center cannot find any hardware defects, DESKO will charge 50.00 euros for inspecting the product. These inspection costs are not covered by the DESKO warranty terms and conditions.
- Please note that costs for shipping (including customs clearance if applicable) to the DESKO Service Center will not be covered by DESKO.
- Any additional shipping or customs duty costs for inbound shipment will be billed to the customer along with the repair costs.
- The cost for the return shipment is included in the repair fee and will be covered by DESKO if the repairs fall under warranty. If you do not agree to repair costs that may be incurred, you must pay for the return shipment of your device (see “Repair Costs” section).
How long does a repair take?
Warranty Repairs – As a general rule, DESKO Service Centers aim for a turnaround time of 10 working days from the receipt of the product until release from a DESKO Service Center.
Non-Warranty Repairs – For repairs outside the warranty period, the repair time depends on the customer's approval of the repairs and costs. DESKO Service Centers aim for a turnaround time of 10 business days from the customer’s approval of the repair price until the release of the product from a DESKO Service Center.
Turnaround times do not include shipping times for when the devices are sent to a DESKO Service Center or returned to the customer.
Please note that DESKO Service Centers will not store any devices that are sent in for longer than 120 days. We therefore request you to send us your repair approval as soon as possible after receiving the cost estimate. We reserve the right to scrap any devices that have exceeded the 120-day storage period.
How can I check the status of my repair?
After completing your RMA application, you will receive an email including a link to your service case. You will receive one link for each device under repair. With this link you can check the repair status of your device online.
- Defective DESKO products should only be serviced or repaired by one of our certified DESKO Service Centers.
- Only devices with a valid RMA number will be processed.
- Devices damaged during transport due to inadequate packaging will lose their warranty.
- DESKO cannot be held responsible for damage to or loss of devices that are sent in without an RMA.